Research Support - Office of Research & Innovation
Sponsored Programs Support Office
The Sponsored Programs Support Office (SPSO) is a centralized administrative unit reporting to the Vice Provost for Research. The SPSO provides support to the NPS' sponsored research and education programs and the NPS Institutional Research Program.
Specifically, the SPSO:
- Administers the NPS Institutionally Funded Research Program
- Administers Research and Education Sponsored Programs
- Administers Student Fellowship Programs
- Administers NPS Agreements, Chair Professorships, Post-Doctoral Programs, Research Centers
- Administers NPS Technology Transfer Program
NPS Users, Sign In to find more information on Proposal Development, Financial Information and Policies.